Thursday 31 March 2011

Thankful Thursday


So this past week I am thankful yet again for gaining another week in this pregnancy. We are now at 16 weeks and 2 days! I am four weeks post cerclage and cannot wait until next Thursday when I get to see my high risk doctor and see how my cervix looks. I am praying that it is the same as last time, but we all know how fast things can change. If there is any change, I just hope that is nothing too major! I will also get to see the little squirt again, so of course that is always exciting and helps me relax a little bit when I can see that baby moving around!

I am also very thankful for my sister in laws last biopsy for her heart transplant. Andrea had a biopsy last Wednesday and on Friday got the results that it was ZERO rejection!!!!! This was three weeks after her previous biopsy, so this was WONDERFUL news. Hopefully this will be a continuing trend!!!

And of course, I am always thankful for my family, friends and life.

No comments: