Tuesday 22 March 2011

15 Weeks!

How baby is growing:

Baby is busy moving amniotic fluid through her nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in her lungs begin to develop. Her legs are growing longer than her arms now, and she can move all of her joints and limbs. Although her eyelids are still fused shut, she can sense light. If you shine a flashlight at your tummy, for instance, she's likely to move away from the beam. There's not much for your baby to taste at this point, but she is forming taste buds.


Baby now measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces, about the size of an apple.


Weight Gain? A total of 9 pounds so far.

Maternity clothes? Yep! And man, it is sooo much more comfy on my tummy! :)

Stretch marks? Nope.

Belly button in or out? Still in

Sleep? Well I fall asleep just fine, but I am waking up during the night and have a very hard time going back to sleep for some reason. Two nights ago I was up from 3am to 5am just because. It sucks.

Foods I am loving? Hmmm peaches still and now cottage cheese.

Foods I am hating? Dinners are tough still. I had pork and beans mixed with cottage cheese and HP sauce last night! hahahaha...it was yummy!

Best moment this week? Yesterday and finding out my cervical length was an incredible 5.8cms!!!!!!!

Movement? Sometimes I wonder, but nothing definite yet that I can say.

Symptoms? Been suffering from headaches this past week. Tylenol does nothing so I just have to manage through them. Some days they are there from the minute I wake until the minute I go to bed. Not fun!


No comments: