Wednesday 23 March 2011

Wee Bit Of Me Wednesdays

 
{one} what was your first job?
My first job was at Burger King.

{two} have you ever seen a stand up comedian?
No, but I would LOVE to see Josh Blue!

{three} when was the last time you played mini golf?
Wow, a long time ago! There was a mini golf place just up the road from where I grew up....I would say at least 8 years ago!

{four} what was the last picture you took?
My little man of course! haha

{five} burnt food: yes or no?
No thanks.

{six} if you have a pocket full of change, what do you do with it?
Either put in in my change purse or into little mans piggy bank.

{seven} can you touch your tongue to your nose?
Nope.

{eight} do you scrapbook?
I do! Actually just been getting back into it after a long break.

{nine} do you buy lottery tickets?
Sure do! Can't win without one!

{ten} do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?
Behind it 100%!

No comments: