Monday 14 March 2011

I Just Keep Believing!!!

Well this pregnancy continues to be pretty stressful for me. I try to be positive every single day about it, I even tell myself out loud EVERYDAY that things are going to be fine in the end!!!BUT I am not going to lie, it is HARD. VERY HARD.

I felt better after my appointment on Thursday with high risk, and things were going smoothly until Sunday morning when I got out of bed. I went to the washroom and when I wiped, there was brown spotting. I totally freaked out. I know it means "old blood", but still, my question was what is it and why? It continued for the day and was gone this morning.

However this morning when getting up from bed, immediately I again felt leaking. I have had about four episodes today where I feel "leaking."

I received a call from my team this afternoon and was told that my urine culture from last week came back with a very high level of bacteria. I am a little confused as I have NO symptoms of a UTI at all. As well, this has me a tad worried (worry should be my middle name!) as it "can" cause issues with a pregnancy. But hopefully we are getting it quick and the meds will do the trick!!

I am to start antiobiotics today which will last for a week and then I will have another culture done once the antibiotics are finished completely. 


This whole thing is kinda scary because I feel like the urine culture was only done because of my anxiety when I saw the doctor that something must be wrong. I think it was more to ease my mind. And now to know that had I NOT had the culture, something terrible could have happened freaks me out. I sure do know my body, that is for sure!!!! And no matter HOW crazy I may seem to the docs this pregnancy, well that is just too darn bad! hahaha

I knew that getting pregnant again was not going to be easy for me, but I think sometimes you forget just HOW hard things are until you get into the situation again.

However, through this all, I remind myself to BELIEVE!

Sunday was a fun day for little man. We took him to see Max & Ruby live here in town. He absolutely LOVES that show and we knew he would have a great time.

He is actually pretty funny, because he was SO excited once we got inside the building. We had taken him there a few months ago to see Bobs & Lolo and he must have remembered that this was a fun place. We got in line to go inside the theater and when it was our turn, we were told we were in the wrong line and to go back to the first door. Well when we turned around to go to the proper place, little man got SO mad! I think he thought we were leaving without going into the theater! hahaha smarty pants!

Once inside the theater it was just awesome to watch him. When the singers came out and started singing the theme song for Max & Ruby, A's face was PRICELESS.

The show was just over an hour and I'll tell ya, many times I would watch him and tears would fill my eyes. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing him so happy and having such a great time!!!!!!



Love this kid!!
What a silly guy!
Clapping along to the songs with daddy

No comments: