Monday 21 March 2011

A Great Ending To March Break

Well March break is officially over! We had an awesome week full of fun, but A sure was excited to head back to school today!


Yesterday I decided to head to the Science Centre in Toronto with A. I found out a couple of days ago that his all time favorite two singers, Bobs & Lolo were going to be there doing a show. I wasn't 100% sure about going initially as it was a first come first serve concert and I really didn't know what to expect being in Toronto and with how busy it might be.
Haha he was too busy watching them and not looking at me taking the picture!

This morning I decided to pack him all up and we headed out. The drive was nice and we got there in just under an hour. Little man wasn't too sure what to think at all but he was excited upon walking into the hall and seeing the stage set up with a Bobs & Lolo background!

Think he is enjoying himself?
Paying very close attention


Cuddles with mommy during a slow song :)

I just love watching him when he watches them. They bring a joy to my boys face that is incredible. They definitely are two amazing women!!! When we got home, guess what we ended up doing? Yep, watching their DVD! hahaha this kid is obsessed! So THANK YOU Bobs & Lolo for all that you do!!!!!!

Today I headed to Hamilton for another appointment with my high risk team. I had my first cervical length measurement done and am so thrilled to say that it was 5.8cms!!!! This is AMAZING! The doctor even told me today that it is enough for almost three pregnant women!

The lady who did my ultrasound (it was transvaginal) was awesome. She took time to show me what she was looking at. It was really odd to look at the baby from that angle, but really cool at the same time because it was a close up of its face!!! Lucky the baby was flipped that way or else I would have seen the sex of the baby, and that is a secret until birth!!! The baby was also doing some sucking motions with its mouth....almost the same as what my little man does at night.

I did have some protein found in my urine, but we will see what shows up next visit and go from there. Today was also the last day of my antiobiotics for my UTI, so hopefully that worked. I will be doing another urine culture the end of this week.

Keep those thoughts, prayers and good wishes coming our way!

No comments: