Tuesday 29 March 2011

16 Weeks!

How baby is growing:

Get ready for a growth spurt. In the next few weeks, your baby will double his weight and add inches to his length. His legs are much more developed, his head is more erect than it has been, and his eyes have moved closer to the front of his head. His ears are close to their final position, too. The patterning of his scalp has begun, though his locks aren't recognizable yet. He's even started growing toenails. And there's a lot happening inside as well. For example, his heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day, and this amount will continue to increase as your baby continues to develop.



Right now, he is about 4.5 inches long (head to rump) and weighs about 3.5 ounces. Overall about the size of an avocado.



Weight gain? No idea since last time. I don't like to weigh myself anyways so have to wait till I see doctor next week! haha
Stretch Marks?  Nope!

Sleep? Still waking up in the middle of the night and have a hard time going back to sleep. Still don't really know why, but I sure hope that it doesn't last too much longer!

Best Moment Of The Week? Getting the news on Friday that Andrea's biopsy for her heart transplant was ZERO rejection!!!! WOO HOO

Foods I Am Loving? Still the cottage cheese, cherry yogurt and hot dogs

Foods I Am Hating? Still can't do a hamburger (unless it is a Big Mac)!

Movement? I am going to say yes. Not very often at all, but definitely something going on in there. I had two times today where it made me stop what I was doing and wonder what it was. Obviously nothing HUGE, but enough to make me smile. And trust me, these days I need that.

Symptoms? Still dealing with headaches. NOT fun. It was so bad the other day it actually had me in tears. And if I work a full 8 hour day, I definitely deal with backaches.




No comments: