Wednesday 16 March 2011

Wee Bit Of Me Wednesdays


{one} scruffy or clean shaven?
Scruffy!!! I don't like a man that is 100% clean shaven!!!
{two} what’s your favorite sundae topping?
I would have to say caramel...haven't had that in ages though!
{three} do you own slippers?
I do! I wear them most of the time.
{four} did you ever have a tree house?
Yes I did! I remember how the treehouse seemed SO high, but looking at where it was in the tree now, it really isn't high at all! haha
{five} how you do relieve stress?
Good question. It really depends on the day and my mood. A cuddle with one of my boys usually works, a walk if its nice weather, a hot shower, a quick nap, reading a magazine....
{six} what’s your favorite dr. seuss book?
Hmmm can't say I really have a favorite!
{seven} have you ever taken dance classes?
I took ballroom dancing classes MANY years ago.
{eight} which do you use more: the thesaurus or the dictionary?
Dictionary
{nine} what’s your favorite form of exercise?
Walks with my little man when it is nice out, or bike rides with the family!
{ten} what’s the longest you’ve ever waited in line?
I don't really know. Would depend on where I was and what I was there for.


No comments: