Wednesday 30 March 2011

Wee Bit Of Me Wednesdays




{one} if you won a trip to Disneyland/world, who would you take with you?
Obviously my hubby and little man!
 
{two} when was the last time you listened to a CD?
Yesterday while driving...was hubbys CD though :)
 
{three} what spice/seasoning is your favorite?
Ha! Usually I would say garlic plus, but this baby wants nothing to do with spices!
 
{four} if you were in a band, what kind of music would you play?
Not too sure....I would say probably something like Chicago
 
{five} if you could have personally witnessed one historical event, which one would it be?
I have absolutely no clue!
 
{six} if you could go back to school, what would you study?
I would probably double major in Business and Web Development.
 
{seven} if you could go to one sporting event, all expenses paid, which one would you see?
Well considering I only like hockey, I would have to say a Leaf game :)
 
{eight} do you drive an automatic or a manual?
It is automatic,but I LOVE driving manual!
 
{nine} are you comfortable speaking in front of people?
It honestly depends. At times I am totally okay and other times I am nervous. I guess it depends what I am talking about and to who.
 
{ten} have you ever experienced an earthquake?
Nope… thank God!

No comments: