Wednesday 6 April 2011

Wee Bit Of Me Wednesdays

 
{one} what is one food that, as an adult you love, but as a child you said you’d never touch?

I would have to say shrimp. I LOVE shrimp now!!!

 
{two} did you go to college? if yes, what did you take?
Yes, I did go to college. I studied law enforcement/police foundations. Graduated in 2003.

 
{three} what’s the most wild animal you’ve seen in real life (not counting the zoo)?
A bear...at a dump up North.

{four} have you ever been to a fortune teller?
I have seen a couple of psychics and most recently, a medium.

{five} can you juggle?
I don't think so.

{six} hardwood floors or carpet?
Depends. I like both. I hate trying to keep my wood floors clean everyday.

{seven} is it called “soda” or “pop”?
"Pop"

{eight} what was your first car?
A 1988 Mustang 5Litre....LOVED that car!

{nine} what is the most decadent dessert you’ve ever eaten?
Hmmm never had a decadent dessert LOL

{ten} how often do you rearrange your furniture?
Not really ever. I used to love to do that when I lived at home, but now in my own home there just isn't really any other way to put things.

 

No comments: