Sunday 8 May 2011

Happy Mothers Day!


First, I want to wish my mom a very happy Mothers Day. She is the reason I am here and the reason I am the person I am today. I am truly blessed to have the relationship that I have with my mom, as I know that many don't. She is there for me every single day and in any way that I need her. She is my biggest supporter and the one I turn to. Thanks momma for all you have done!!!! I love you so much and I am so proud to call you my mom.



And to the first little man that made me a mom....

HEAVEN'S VERY SPECIAL CHILD

A meeting was held quite far from Earth!
It's time again for another birth.
Said the Angels to the LORD above,
This Special Child will need much love.
 
His progress may be very slow,
Accomplishments he may not show.
And he'll require extra care
From the folks he meets down there.
 
He may not run or laugh or play,
His thoughts may seem quite far away,
In many ways he won't adapt,
And he'll be known as handicapped.
 
So let's be careful where he's sent,
We want his life to be content.
Please LORD, find the parents who
Will do a special job for you.
 
They will not realize right away
The leading role they're asked to play,
But with this child sent from above
Comes stronger faith and richer love.
 
And soon they'll know the privilege given
In caring for their gift from Heaven.
Their precious charge, so meek and mild,
Is HEAVEN'S VERY SPECIAL CHILD.
 
 by Edna Massionilla

To the little one I lost, I think of you often and wonder what life would be like with you here. I wonder what you would look like. Wonder what your personality would be like. Wonder how you would be with your brother. We miss you so much.

Dear Mr. Hallmark,

I am writing to you from heaven, and though it might appear.
A rather strange idea, I see everything from here.

I just popped in to visit, your stores to find a card.
A card of love for my mother, as this day for her is hard.

There must be some mistake I thought,
Every card you could imagine.

Except I could not fine a card,
From a child who lives in heaven.

She is my mother too, no matter were I reside.
I had to leave, she understands, but oh the tears she's cried.

I thought that if I wrote you, that you would come to know,
That though I live in heaven now, I still love my mother so.

She talks with me, she dreams with me, we still share laughter too.
Memories are our way of speaking now, could you see what you could do.

My mother she carries me in her heart, her tears she hides from sight.
She writes poems to honor me, sometimes far into the night.

She plants flowers in my garden, there my living memory dwells.
She writes to other grieving parents, trying to ease their pain as well.

So you see Mr. Hallmark, though I no longer live on earth.
I must find a way to remind her of her wondrous worth.

She needs to be honored, and remembered too.
Just as the children, on earth will do.

Thank you Mr. Hallmark, I know you'll do your best.
I have done all I can do, to you I'll leave the rest.

Find a way to tell her, how much she means to me.
Until I can do it for myself, when she joins me in eternity.

And to the one that will soon make me a mom again. I can't wait to meet you! We are so super excited for you!!!!!!!



No comments: