Friday 10 June 2011

Happy Birthday!

Wow, I can't believe that it has been six years since I gave birth to my little man!!!!

The past six years have definitely been a ride to say the least. From the beginning of not knowing what to expect, of not knowing whether he would survive through to TODAY, and the amazing child he is!

Our little man has taught us so much in life. Never did we know that six years ago today that our lives would completely change, never to be the same. Never to be what we thought it would be or even dreamed it would be. Would we change it though? NO WAY! We are the parents that we are today because of the child that A is.

Little man is at school today for his birthday, but I know he will have a blast. I wish I could be there to see his face when they sing Happy Birthday to him...he will love it!!!!

All the way from this...........



To this.............



He is amazing eh?!

Happy birthday sweet boy. Mommy and daddy love you more than words could EVER say! We can't wait to watch you continue to grow up and soon be the amazing big brother we know that you will be!!

No comments: